Welcome!

Dear Students and Parents,

Congratulations! You found my new website where I will post my daily lesson plans. Remember, MisterDuncan.com will ALWAYS be up and operational with all of your photos, school information, tools and links, etc.

I am trying something NEW with my online lesson plans. I design and keep my website updated with the program iWeb (a Macintosh program). Since my school computer is a Windows based PC and iWeb will not work on a PC, I plan to use this new website where I will post my online lesson plans.

DO NOT FEAR! The rest of my website (i.e. Information about me, links, tools, photos, etc.) will still be found at MisterDuncan.com. But I will be posting lesson plans here at Mr. Duncan's Lesson Check every day.

I’ll see how it works out and decide whether or not to keep posting at misterduncan.com or here at Mr. Duncan's Lesson Check.

Let me know which you prefer. Remember, the idea is that the Blogspot site will be easier for me to update since I will be able to update it from school.

Simply,
Mr. Duncan

No comments: